Concrete polishing results in beautiful, long-lasting, low-maintenance floors that look high-end but are low-cost. Whether industrial or residential, the versatility of polished concrete flooring gives you a sleek and stunning look fit for your needs. And ACT Restoration is here to help you get that perfect fit.
Benefits of Concrete Polishing
On top of the many benefits of concrete flooring, polished concrete has its perks, including:
- Affordable choice with an upscale, modern feel
- Stylish yet durable, great for high-traffic spaces
- A spectrum of colors and four levels of finish give unique possibilities
- Efficient, low-maintenance option
- Moisture-resistant and hypoallergenic
- Boasts tremendous longevity over other flooring types
- Environmental and economic
- Reduce concrete dusting effect on existing floor
Polished Concrete: Style, Design, and Shine
The possibilities are endless when it comes to providing you with a look uniquely fit to your space. ACT Restoration works hard to create individualized solutions or implement tried-and-true ones where fitting. There are not only an assortment of colors and designs to consider, but four levels of finish that affect the shine of your floor.
- Level One - A matte finish with low reflectivity. This finish is achieved by removing any coatings, leveling the surface, and applying a concrete hardener.
- Level Two - A slightly more reflective finish with a low sheen. Building on the level one process, this finish includes a polishing step which increases shine.
- Level Three - A higher shine yet, there are three polishing steps to achieve the reflectivity of this finish.
- Level Four - Considered full finish, this is the most reflective and glistening finish. This process uses five polishing steps, leaving a floor with a classy look that sparkles.
For stylish, durable flooring for your home, a professional look in your store or office, to something tough and clean for a warehouse, and everything in-between, polished concrete is versatile. With a variety of colors, grids, stamping, and patterns to choose from, you can create a statement with your floor.
The Durability and Maintenance of Polished Concrete
You won’t find a longer lasting, lower maintenance floor out there! Polished concrete floors don’t require any special cleaning product, and no stripping or waxing necessary. Routine dry and wet mopping will keep the surface from collecting debris and dirt. The process of polishing concrete makes the material denser and harder, which helps repel excess moisture or other materials.
Perfect for high-traffic spaces, polished concrete isn’t like other flooring. Increase the abrasion resistance and strength of existing concrete floors when you polish. With a hardened, sealed surface that lacks cracks and crevices, deterioration by dirt, moisture and other debris is limited. The finish will last as long as the concrete is there; 10, 20, or 100 years!
We would be proud to partner with you to bring your floor vision to life, contact us to learn more!