ACT Restoration is growing | Employment Opportunities
Join Our Team
ACT Restoration is a small business construction company that specializes in concrete polishing and natural stone restoration. We are based in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
Being a part of the ACT crew means that you are a hard worker, a fast learner, have a positive attitude and possess self-motivation. Does this sound like you?
A valid driver's license and your own transportation is a must.
No experience? No Problem! We offer general on-the-job training for those new to the construction industry. No one does it quite like us, that's why we will also provide specialized training to ensure consistency in our work.
Job duties would include but not be limited to:
- Operating a 900-pound concrete grinder
- Operating various hand tools like a hand grinder, diamond saw, jackhammer, etc.
- Mixing and placing repair patches in the concrete
- Operation of a floor scrubber and high-speed burnisher
- Clean and seal the concrete
- Prep and install various concrete coatings (epoxy and urethane etc.)
ACT Restoration mainly serves the Twin Cities metro area. Occasionally there are some jobs that require traveling farther, notice and lodging will be provided. Typical work days will be Monday through Friday, however some overtime weekend work may become available. A flexible schedule is necessary as the shifts differ by job.
Please contact us if you are interested in setting up an interview or click on the link below to download the application. Email the completed form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.