Is your garage floor scuffed, dented, or stained? Transform your garage floor into a beautiful showroom with a bright, durable garage floor coating from ACT Restoration!
- Fast Installation: Our epoxy and polyurea floor coatings are easily applied and quickly bond to your existing concrete subfloor, where they cure in a short time.
- Affordable: Garage floor coatings are a cost-effective way to protect your garage floor and extend its lifespan.
- Professional: We use high-performance, high-quality materials in all of our polyurea and epoxy floor coatings.
With 20 years of combined expertise as residential flooring experts, we offer fast, professional garage floor coating installation or restoration for your Edina home. Get your free estimate today!
Benefits of Garage Floor Coating Application
Garage floors can take a lot of abuse over the years, from simple vehicle wear and tear to oil and gas stains. In the winter, de-icing agents and the extreme cold of a Minnesota winter can take their toll as well.
With a polyurea or epoxy floor coating, your concrete floor will be protected and covered with an attractive, bright floor that adds value to your home.
- Safer Floors: Cracks and other concrete floor damage can be a safety hazard, especially when your garage gets a lot of use. Garage floor coating creates a smooth, safe surface that’s slip-resistant as well as more comfortable to walk or stand on than concrete alone.
- Easy Maintenance: Exposed concrete can become easily damaged. Epoxy and polyurea garage floor coating maintains its gleam with very basic maintenance.
- Simple to Clean: Garage floor coatings can be cleaned with a wide range of cleaning materials. With regular sweeping and the occasional mopping, your floors will continue to look beautiful.
- Attractive: Our high-performance garage floor coatings are bright and attractive, and they won’t lift or peel over time even with heavy use.
- Highly Durable: Chemical spills like oil and gasoline are no match for the durability of epoxy or polyurea. Although abrasions and normal wear and tear can take their toll on concrete garage floors, a garage floor coating will protect the subfloor. Epoxy floors resist impacts, abrasions, UV damage, rock salt, household chemicals, debris, and more.
Call for Edina Epoxy Floor Coatings
Our professional, efficient garage floor coating application begins with clear communication. We’ll listen to your goals and help you understand the process before we even begin. Once started, expect prompt, professional service from preparation to completion of your beautiful new garage floor coating.
To speak to a member of our team about residential garage floor epoxy, connect with our floor specialists at ACT Restoration. Call us at (763) 432-3966 today or fill out a form to get your free garage floor coating estimate.