Protect the concrete garage floor in your Maple Grove home with a beautiful epoxy or polyurea floor coating from ACT Restoration! Our durable garage floor coatings create a protective layer over your existing concrete subfloor to make your garage safer and brighter while transforming its appearance.
Protect your garage floor from damaging elements like:
- Deicing Agents: Snow may be lovely to look at, but the damage done by deicing agents to your garage concrete floor is anything but. If you park your car in the garage during the winter months, your garage flooring can become damaged by deicers brought in from the road.
- Fluid Spills: There’s a reason garage floors are often stained and spotted. Fluids from vehicles can leak out or get spilled, soaking into and staining the porous concrete surface. This can also cause the concrete to deteriorate over time. Our garage floor coatings are also slip-resistant for a safer garage or workspace.
- Impact and Abrasions: When concrete is unfinished, it is vulnerable to abrasions, vehicle wear and tear, impact damage, and more. Epoxy and polyurea floor coatings are much more durable, which is why they’re found in commercial as well as residential garages.
- Extreme Temperatures: Concrete can expand and contract with Maple Grove’s heat and thaw cycles, causing it to crack or flake. Epoxy garage floor coating protects the concrete floor below it without becoming damaged when exposed to extreme temperature changes.
Garage Floor Epoxy Services
Our seasoned flooring professionals offer a complete range of epoxy and polyurea garage floor coating services. ACT Restoration is your source for expert epoxy flooring repair and restoration and garage floor coating installation.
- Cost-Effective: Garage floor epoxy or polyurea floor coatings offer an affordable way to add value to your home.
- Fast: Epoxy and polyurea floor coating installation is fast and efficient. Our garage floor coatings bond and cure quickly so there’s little downtime for the installation.
- Professional: With more than 20 years of combined experience in commercial and residential flooring, we bring the best equipment and materials to every garage floor installation or restoration.
Contact a Maple Grove Garage Floor Coating Contractor
Let us transform your unfinished concrete floor into a clean, bright space that adds to your home’s value. Polyurea and epoxy floor coatings are easy to clean and maintain, making them perfect for garages, basements, home gyms, and more. See examples in our portfolio!
To connect with a residential flooring contractor about garage floor coating options, give us a call at (763) 432-3966 today. Or fill out a form for your completely free estimate on a beautiful new garage floor coating for your Maple Grove home.