Protect your concrete garage floor with attractive and durable garage floor coating from ACT Restoration in the Twin Ciites! Our professional floor installation experts combine 20 years of expertise in residential and commercial flooring with the highest quality materials to create strong, beautiful floors.
- Safe: Our garage floor coatings are slip-resistant, making them a safer choice for working in your garage. They’re also resistant to both fire and extreme temperatures for added safety.
- Easy to Install: Polyurea and epoxy floor coatings are easily applied to your existing concrete subfloor and cure quickly, which means minimal disruption to your home.
- Easy to Clean: Almost any cleaning product can be used to clean your epoxy floors. Simply clean, spray, and dry.
- Cost-Effective: Garage floor coatings save homeowners on maintenance and flooring installation costs.
- Hides Flaws: Garages are meant to be used and can end up stained or pitted over time. Our garage floor coating options hide these flaws, creating a safer, more even surface to work on.
- Durable: Epoxy and polyurea floor coatings are highly resistant to wear and tear caused by vehicles and abrasions due to heavy garage use. They also protect your floors against household chemicals, oil spills, gasoline, UV damage, and road debris like rock salt.
High-performance garage floor coating will protect your floors against scratches and impacts without beginning to peel or lift over time. Epoxy and polyurea floor coatings are moisture-resistant and easy to clean and maintain, making the best solution for any residential garage floor or commercial concrete.
ACT Restoration offers new garage floor coating installation as well as complete restoration services for your epoxy or polyurea floors. Get a free estimate now!
Garage Floor Coating Options
Epoxy and polyurea floor coatings are available in a wide range of styles and colors to completely customize your garage floor, transforming it into a showroom for your vehicles. They’re bright and reflective, perfect for creating a well-lit garage space that’s easy to work in.
Our garage floor coatings are also perfect for home gyms, rec rooms, basements, and more. Choose from one a wide range of customized floor looks, including:
- Color flake
Contact a Professional Garage Floor Coating Contractor
The key to a beautiful garage floor coating is careful preparation to ensure a good bond. Throughout the process, we’ll answer questions and communicate every step of the way to make sure we’re meeting your goals and you understand the process. After preparing your subfloor, we’ll apply your beautiful new epoxy or polyurea floor coating.
To share ideas and get started on your residential or commercial epoxy or polyurea floor coating, contact our floor specialists at ACT Restoration. Give us a call at (763) 432-3966 or fill out a form to get a free estimate on your garage floor coating project today!