Imagine transforming your unsealed concrete garage floor into an attractive, easy-to-clean backdrop that showcases your ride. Professional epoxy or polyurea garage floor coating installation from ACT Restoration is the key to a beautiful floor that stands up to Minnesota’s cold winters.
With a combined two decades of residential flooring experience, we’re committed to providing safer, more durable floors that add value to your Wayzata home. For complete restoration services to new epoxy and polyurea floor installation, give us a call today.
- Beautiful Designs: Customize your floor by choosing from a wide range of stunning garage floor coating designs.
- Fast Installation: Polyurea or epoxy garage floor coatings can be installed quickly and require only a short time to cure.
- Cost-Effective: Protective garage floor coatings are affordable, lasting floor solutions that will save you money on both long-term flooring maintenance expenses.
- Professional Expertise: We combine the highest quality materials in all of our garage floor coatings with decades of industry experience.
A Professional Garage Look in Your Own Home
The difference between an unfinished concrete floor and a professional garage floor coating is transformative and goes far beyond simple aesthetics. Without a garage floor coating, concrete garage floors are vulnerable to a host of problems. Concrete is a porous material that can soak up liquids and contaminants. Additionally, Minnesota’s freeze and thaw cycles can cause concrete floors to crack and break apart over time, creating a safety hazard and potential liability issue.
Unlike concrete, epoxy or polyurea garage floor coatings create a durable, seamless surface that looks clean and glossy while requiring almost no maintenance.
Concrete floors are also vulnerable to the following:
- Moisture infiltration
- Damage from chemicals and road salt
- Impact from weight and drops
- Wear and tear from vehicles
- Chips and dusting
Custom Designs for Your Garage
Rather than a dusty, stained concrete floor, epoxy or polyurea flooring makes your garage look more like an extension of your home. Garage floor coatings are bright and glossy, helping to create better visibility in your workspace.
Our custom garage floor coating is available in a wide range of designs and styles like these:
- Color flake
- Custom color
- And more
Contact Us for Your Wayzata Garage Floor Coating
Imagine a multidimensional, reflective garage floor coating in your garage. Working in your garage has never been safer thanks to our high-performance garage floor coatings.
We begin each garage floor installation with friendly, professional communication to discuss your goals and outline the process. From preparation to the completion of your new polyurea or epoxy garage floor coating, our experienced professional installers are committed to customer service.
To connect with one of our professional floor installers about residential garage floor epoxy, call us at (763) 432-3966 today. Or to get a free estimate online, fill out a form and we’ll get back to you right away.