Granite Floor Restoration Uptown
Are your granite floors looking dull or scratched? At ACT Restoration, we can restore the natural beauty of your granite floors so they look as good as the day they were first installed. Contact ACT Restoration to schedule your Uptown granite floor restoration today!
- Excellence: We’re committed to excellence in service delivery. We’ve refined our granite floor refinishing process around giving our customers the best service in the industry.
- Value: Once they’ve been refinished and sealed, the surface of your natural granite floors will appear cleaner and more attractive.
- Beauty: Over time, granite floors can lose their polish, becoming dull and scratched. We’ll restore your floors to bring their natural beauty to light.
- Affordability: There’s no need to invest in a new floor when you have beautiful granite floors that can be restored. Repairing your granite floors is a cost-effective solution for your residential or commercial floors.
The Natural Beauty of Granite Floors
Granite is one of the most uniquely beautiful minerals used for both commercial and residential floors. The natural beauty of granite is due to its composition. Formed by cooling lava, every slab of granite has its own mineral structure and sparkle.
Here are just a few reasons to love granite floors:
- Granite floors are incredibly hard and durable due to their igneous rock composition, making them perfect for busy restaurants and families alike.
- Granite floors last indefinitely if they’re well-maintained over the years.
- Because they’re moisture-resistant when properly sealed, granite floors are ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, and entrances.
- Granite floors are stain-resistant.
- They’re easy to maintain and keep clean.
Protecting Your Granite Floors
If you take care of your granite floors, they’ll take care of you. Years of spills, foot traffic, and everyday life can create microscopic scratches that eventually cause your floor to dull. When your granite floors lose their seal, it’s necessary to polish and reseal them to restore their durability.
Although granite has a naturally low permeability level, it can become porous if the seal is allowed to dull and wear down. Without its seal, your granite floors can become vulnerable to cumulative damage. Small cracks, scratches, and chips can become more serious over time. Unsealed granite also loses some of its water-resistant and stain-resistant properties.
To keep your floors looking their best and working at their top level of performance, it’s important to schedule granite floor maintenance when it’s needed!
Granite Floor Polishing and Restoration
With granite floor polishing and restoration, we can restore your floors to their original beauty, erasing residue, scratches, staining, and other signs of wear and tear. The polishing process will renew the beauty of your granite floors, bringing out the unique natural composition of the igneous stone once more.
Benefits of granite floor refinishing:
- Save money on floor replacement
- Add value to your home
- Protect your floors for many years to come
- Reduce your environmental footprint
Contact Our Granite Floor Restoration Uptown
If you’re an Uptown homeowner or business owner in need of granite floor restoration, contact us at 763-432-3966. For convenient online service, fill out this form to connect with a granite floor restoration professional.